Re: CfC to publish FPWD on Referrer Policy.

Thanks, Jochen.

I support this call for consensus.  I've opened some GitHub issues against it.

I think the most important one is that it be clear that the algorithm
of the "None When Downgrade" policy also applies for "Origin Only" and
"Origin When Cross-Origin" policies.

-Brad