CfC to publish FPWD on Referrer Policy.

From: Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:59:08 +0200
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Cc: Brad Hill <bhill@paypal.com>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
This is a call for consensus to publish the following draft of Referrer
Policy as a First Public Working Draft:

http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/

Referrer Policy describes how user agents determine the value of the
"referer" header associated with request from a document, and navigations
away from that document. There's still work to be done, but I believe it
clearly falls under the group's charter, and is ready for initial
publication. Do you agree?

Please send any and all comments to public-webappsec@w3.org. This CfC will
end with our next call, on July 30, 2014.

best
-jochen