Re: SRI and CORS

Well, valid JavaScript included via <script src=x> already is
opted-out of the same origin read policy, (except for comments) so we
could make the same exception for SRI.  Since script integrity is one
of the most important use cases for SRI, it would make otherwise
mandating CORS-enabled less painful.