(nonce | hash)

From: Neil Matatall <neilm@twitter.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:13:17 -0800
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hello,

In a recent conversation I was reminded that the inclusion of either
or both is still up in the air. What can we do to make this decision
happen?

I fully support both options in their own right and I think having
both options is good in the short and long term. But I'm also not the
one writing the code or spec to support this :)

Today's call would have been a good time to bring this up. I'd love to
start addressing concerns sooner than later. If only on the next call.