Re: [webappsec] Informal meetup at AppSec California?

From: Neil Matatall <neilm@twitter.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:01:24 -0800
To: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I think that's a great idea. I'd say the "garden terrace" would be a
good place. It's somewhat central to the event, away from the foot
traffic, and painfully obvious. I've attached the venue layout
annotated with a giant arrow to the area I'm talking about.

Joel, Ian, Garrett, myself and few others also talked about having a
"we'll help you implement CSP for your application" type event. If
there's strong interest in doing so, I can help set things up. We have
space carved out specifically for things like the CSP event.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just informally, I note that many of our WG members are attending AppSec
> California.
>
> I'd enjoy the chance for folks to meet in person.  Perhaps we can find a
> place to gather during the 3:45 pm break on Monday?
>
> -Brad

cspmeetup.png
(image/png attachment: cspmeetup.png)