Re: [webappsec] Informal meetup at AppSec California?

I think that's a great idea. I'd say the "garden terrace" would be a
good place. It's somewhat central to the event, away from the foot
traffic, and painfully obvious. I've attached the venue layout
annotated with a giant arrow to the area I'm talking about.

Joel, Ian, Garrett, myself and few others also talked about having a
"we'll help you implement CSP for your application" type event. If
there's strong interest in doing so, I can help set things up. We have
space carved out specifically for things like the CSP event.