Re: [webappsec] Disambiguating some subresource integrity use-cases

I am not sure we should design for use-case 2. It is not clear that browser
vendors even plan to take away mixed content warnings due to HTTP resources
loaded with integrity metadata. E.g., see Ryan's comments about the SRI
spec.

Thanks
Dev