CSP Transition Tools

From: Garrett Robinson <grobinson@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:26:23 -0800
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Hey webappsec!

I'm working on encouraging some large site operators to transition to
using CSP. As we know, the process of transitioning is not easy,
especially on large, established sites with lots of inline code. I want
to give them some advice about techniques and tools they can use to make
this process easier.

If you've transitioned a site (especially a large and/or complex one) to
use CSP, please consider sharing your process, tools, and any lessons
learned! I'd love to build an inventory that we could maybe turn into a
document to help site operators transition.

-Garrett