Re: GitHub? GitHub.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:37:15 +0100
To: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal.com>
Cc: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
I've moved the editor's draft to
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/csp-specification.dev.html.
I'd like to follow Brad's advice, and publish a new working draft based on
that document. I'll start a new thread to kick off that process.

Going forward, I'll be using https://github.com/w3c/webappsec to make
changes; pull requests happily accepted!

Thanks to Brad and Wendy for getting this set up!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)