Re: referrer directive expressiveness

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:01:34 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: David Bruant <bruant.d@gmail.com>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
> wrote:
> >> "url-unless-downgrade" might make more sense given that description?
> >
> > "downgrade" sounds perfect. I'm not thrilled with 'unless', though. I'm
> not
> > sure it's any clearer to specify the "unless" case than the "when" case.
>
> "none-when-downgrade"? That it's full otherwise I guess you'll have to
> learn. Just as you have to learn something with the others.

Done.
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/bbc9147ddff181e6c4fa9164c6a2ebc9b87517a0

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)