AW: [CSP] different perspective on Report-Only

> Does that distinction address your concerns?

Yes.

> If so, is there something specific we could add to the spec to make that distinction more clear?

Yes, in http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/#content-security-policy-report-only-header-field right after the sentence “The Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only header field lets servers experiment with policies by monitoring (rather than enforcing) a policy.” it could be added that:

“Any policies delivered in Content-Security-Policy headers are enforced and neither their declarations nor their enforcement are affected in any way by Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only headers. In other words, enforcement and monitoring-only are treated as separate concerns.”

Kind Regards,
Sven