Re: [webappsec] Next WebAppSec teleconference

+1 to skipping next week's call. I don't expect many folks to be in a
webappsec kind of mood during the holidays. :)

I'd be fine with either the 5th or the 12th. It sounded like David (CC'd)
wanted a bit more time in January to let folks get back into the office for
another round of Microsoft feedback on MIX, which might make the 12th a
better bet.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)