Re: Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

> Why not shift the onus from the user to the site operators? I would love
> to see a "wall of shame" for the Alexa top 1M sites that don't support
> HTTPS,

Just to follow up on this, from section 5.4 of
http://randomwalker.info/publications/cookie-surveillance-v2.pdf, 87% of
the sites from Alexa top 500 serve HTTP by default, and 66% of them don't
serve HTTPS at all, as measured by using HTTPS-Everywhere.

Thanks,
Monica