Re: [MIX] PF comments on Mixed Content - accessible indication and user controls

Thank for your prompt response to the comments filed by the PFWG. The
group thinks the edits made largely address the comment. The PFWG has
one request for the changes implemented: the "SHOULD" statement you
added should be a "MUST". So the two instances of "... SHOULD also be
made available through accessibility APIs..." we request be changed to
"... MUST also be made available through accessibility APIs...".

The rationale is that these requirements are very important for
situations to which they apply. They only apply when the relevant
conditions stated in the rest of the paragraph are active. So they are
not across-the-board requirements - but are critical when applicable.
These relate to the requirements of User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
success criteria 4.1.1 http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG20/#sc_411 and 4.1.2
http://www.w3.org/TR/UAAG20/#sc_412. (Those are provided for reference,
not as a request to add those to the specification.)

Michael