Re: Strict mixed content checking (was Re: MIX: Exiting last call?)

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> I took a pass at a strawman in
> https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#strict-mode.
>
> WDYT?

Like I said in the earlier thread, I think there is a good chance we
can just make the strict mode the default and only behavior. We should
try to do that first, before we make CSP or the DOM more complicated.
I understand there is a general compatibility concern about maybe
potentially breaking too many websites, but I doubt it will be too
bad. If there are particular cases you know about and are concerned
about, that make you feel it is unrealistic to make this the default
behavior, it would be great to have them noted.

Cheers,
Brian