Re: [SRI] Towards v1 - do we need error reporting?

I think that could be argued for any erro reporting mechanism. People
like Neil can jump in here, but I can attest that being able to do the
error reporting in a very non obtrusive manner (via the header only
and a simple listener) was very useful for CSP deployment. Based on
that experience, I would argue that this would be useful here too.