Re: CSP no-external-navigation

1. Totally agree that this is not up for consideration in 1.1, which we
totally need to close out, and which I am very much behind on because of
vacation and other obligations (sorry!).

2. What kinds navigations would you consider "automated redirects"? It
seems like we'd need an exhaustive list of navigations that we can agree
upon in order to determine whether this sort of directive makes sense for
1.2.

3. What is the threat model that you expect this directive to address? It
seems like scripted navigations would be more or less completely subsumed
under 'script-src', for example. What can't you cover with current
directives that this directive would take care of?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)