Re: [CSP] SVG-in-img implementation difference

My impression is that images loaded in a protected resource should be
subject to that resource's CSP. In the same way that we apply the page's
CSP to the activities of injected script, and not any policy sent with the
script itself, we should apply the page's policy to SVG documents loaded as
images, and not a policy sent with the document itself.

This is especially relevant for scripting restrictions; I believe script
executes in an SVG document in the same execution context as the document
the SVG was included in. Given that, we'd certainly want to ensure that the
_page's_ 'script-src' directive applied.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)