[webappsec] Reminder: please send your preferences

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:11:37 -0700
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
This is a request again, for all WG members, to please send your response
to this simple poll before our call on Tuesday:

1: We should close the feature set of CSP 1.1?  Agree / Disagree

2. We should include the application of 'unsafe-eval' semantics to the
CSSOM in the core CSP 1.1 feature set? Agree / Disagree

3. We should include the suborigin sandboxing proposal in the core CSP 1.1
feature set? Agree / Disagree

4. We should include the "Session Origin Security" policy in the core CSP
1.1 feature set?  Agree / Disagree

5. We should include the "cookie-scope" policy in the core CSP 1.1 feature
set?  Agree / Disagree

6. We should make changes to core CSP 1.1 behavior (including possibly
specifying a new directive about user script) as requested by Bug 23357?
 Agree / Disagree