Re: CSP not being applied to <applet> tag

Chrome should at least be attempting to block the load (
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/Source/core/html/HTMLAppletElement.cpp&rcl=1384651644&l=134),
but plugin loading code is a strange and scary mess. I certainly can
believe that I screwed that up.

Can you point us to a demo so we can clean up our implementations?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores