Re: CSP not being applied to <applet> tag

Uuuuggggghhhhh...... so it falls to the plugin itself to enforce the
policy.  But of course, the ones that don't are the ones you really want to
stop the most.

Maybe we should at least special case a calculated policy of object-src
'none' to just block any plugin instantiation? Or is support for
media-types in 1.1 close enough down the road?