Re: CSP: set of report URIs

I think the DOM Event that Mike West is proposing can be used by people
that might want to do more things. So while I would like to be able to
pinpoint users in reports to facilitate debugging, I can do it ad-hoc
rather than always, which is also good because it makes the log-collection
consequences of using report-uri a lot simpler.