From: Chris Darroch <chrisd@apache.org>
Subject: minor typo in CORS spec section 6.2?

Hi --

  I've been working my way through the CORS specification at
http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/ and I thought I'd mention one minor typo
which I believe I spotted, in section 6.2, step 10, in the second note,
which currently reads:

  "Since the list of headers can be unbounded simply returning
   headers can be enough."

I believe that should read:

  "Since the list of headers can be unbounded simply returning
   the /header field-names/ can be enough."

  I might also suggest that, because the term "header field-names"
is italicized elsewhere, but all of the note text is italicized too,
it would help readers understand the sense of that note if
"header field-names" was un-italicized here.

  The same suggestion applies to the term "method" in the second
note of the preceding step, step 9.  That is:

  "Since the _list of methods_ can be unbounded simply returning
   /method/ can be enough."

  Thanks for the detailed specification!  All the best,

Chris.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/