Re: [whatwg] Cross-Origin Cookies Sharing Proposal

Nils,

Thanks for your feedback.

There are 3 web sites in Alibaba at least: taobao.com, tmall.com, etao.com.
all of them are using a same account management system including Sign up,
Sign in.

The requirement is simple for the account management system. when  user A
signed in taobao.com, we expect A is signed in tmall.com and etao.com.

Regards,
Charlie