Re: Fetching contexts

Context: http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Contexts (hah)

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> We should probably add at least workers, XMLHttpRequest, SVG resource
> documents, document.load, XSLT.  Probably eventually the components import
> stuff.

It seems XMLHttpRequest is connect-src. Workers are covered by
script-src.  HTML component imports are covered by script-src (for
now).

Not clear about SVG, document.load, and XSLT. Adam?

> Does EventSource do a fetch internally?

Yes.

> I'm not sure whether any UAs fetch DTDs in practice, but if so they should
> be added too.

I think we should treat that as a bug :-)

> <object> might need to be a separate context from "nested browsing" and
> "plugin", possibly.  It really depends on how the spec for it reads.

It seems object-src is defined as being applicable to any kind of
context might be somewhat misleading, but I don't have a better idea.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/