GitHub? GitHub.

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:39:53 +0100
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
As a Christmas present to myself, I've moved my draft of the CSP 1.1 spec
to GitHub: https://github.com/mikewest/content-security-policy Pull
requests welcome!

I'd like to move the official repository to the
https://github.com/w3c/organization as well, if no one objects. I
think that'll make collaboration
(especially patch suggestions!) simpler for everyone.

Brad, is there an official "Call for Moving to GitHub" style in which I
ought to phrase this request? :)

P.S. You'll note that I've actually been working a bit on the draft over
the last day or three, and that it diverges a bit from the Mercurial
repository (https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/). I'll put
together a longer email outlining the various changes in the hopes of
making them easier for you to review, but that's a separate conversation.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)