Re: [webappsec] CSP 1.0 bug? button type=image and img-src

There's also <video>'s 'poster' attribute, which I don't think is covered.
Another future addition to this list may be <picture>, which (at least as
currently specced) can have an "src" attribute on the element itself, and
both "src" and "srcset" attributes on child <source> elements that may
trigger an image download.

As Adam said, a way to say "all image resources" would be much more
resilient to future additions.