Re: [webappsec] CSP 1.0 bug? button type=image and img-src

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:28:20 +0100
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> We should try to find a way editorially to avoid having to enumerate all the
> different ways user agents can load images.  We're unlikely to be able to
> list them all, and it will make the spec fragile as the platform evolves.

Should we make these "types" (media, image, etc.) part of what
specifications define when they perform a
http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/ ? That way we have a nice way to hook in
the CSP check there.

Also, lowsrc is not supported by user agents and should not be
included. You might want to list srcset though.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/