RE: Resolution of post-Last Call comments on CSP 1.0 by Fred Andrews and Boris Zbarsky

Yes, that's it.  We just wanted to make sure you were aware of the group's resolution to not make any modifications to the 1.0 specification based on your comments, in case you felt our consideration was not adequate and you wanted to re-raise the issue.

Thank you,

Brad Hill