W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webappsec@w3.org > October 2012

Re: Resolution of post-Last Call comments on CSP 1.0 by Fred Andrews and Boris Zbarsky

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:02:32 -0400
Message-ID: <507C4FB8.7010803@mit.edu>
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
CC: "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, "Fred Andrews (fredandw@live.com)" <fredandw@live.com>
On 10/13/12 1:33 PM, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2012-10-12, at 18:11 -0400, "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com> wrote:
>> We will hold off publishing the CR of CSP 1.0 for one week from this date (October 12) to give these individuals an opportunity to re-raise these concerns if they do not feel the WG has adequately addressed them.
> Also, if Fred and Boris agree with the disposition of their comments, an explicit "ok" would be nice -- in which case we can move on more quickly.

I think I missed the exact disposition we're talking about.  Was there 
anything other than the thread where Adam and I argued a bit?

Received on Monday, 15 October 2012 18:03:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 18:54:29 UTC