RE: [webappsec] 2/28 call

I don't know if I'll be able to join (due to RSA stuff), but if I do I'll join late and likely leave early.

=JeffH
From: Hill, Brad [bhill@paypal-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:03 AM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: [webappsec] 2/28 call

Can I take a quick straw poll of who will be joining the 2/28 call?  This is day one of the RSA 2012 Conference – if we have too many absences we may want to move our necessary business to email for this week.

Also, this is a reminder to please review the latest CORS editors’ draft as we will be moving to go to Last Call.

I am planning to join.

Thx,
Brad