Re: [Push API] Web push subscription age affects delivery rates

Hi Marcos,

thanks for the reply!

I understand that this can take some time, but changing the spec means that
eventually everyone will benefit from a reliable technology. In the
meantime we have provided a workaround
<https://blog.pushpad.xyz/2018/09/targeting-only-recently-active-users-can-increase-delivery-rate-of-web-push-notifications/>
to our customers, but that is clearly a patch... the right place to fix
this problem is the spec / browser.