Next service worker F2F - 3-4 April - Tokyo

From: Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 16:00:13 +0000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I'm starting to gather together details for the next service worker
face-to-face: https://github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/issues/1053

As usual, we're planning to discuss the low-level fundamentals of service
worker (including fetch & streams) before moving onto newer features like
foreign fetch, navigation preload, and background fetch.

If you're interested in attending, let me know on the Github issue, or via
email.

Cheers,
Jake.