Shwetank Dixit Introduction

From: <shwetank@barrierbreak.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:08:26 +0530
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi,

I’m Shwetank Dixit. I’ve just joined BarrierBreak as Head of Accessibility Innovation and Research. Along with some other things, I’ve been tasked with being involved in relevant web standards activities. Before that, I worked at Opera for 9 years as part of their developer relations team and later as PM of their extensions program too.

BarrierBreak is an accessibility focussed company, and many of my inputs will come from that point of view, but given my strong interest in the web platform in general, I hope to provide some input in some other areas as well.

Cheers,
Shwetank