Re: Requesting Semantic Web IG review of Microdata

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:50:34 +0100
To: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Technically we're out of charter so we can't(*) really act as an Interest
Group within W3C process (we should be transitioning to a Community Group
later this year). That said, the tweaked Microdata spec would certainly
benefit from attentive review from members of semantic-web@w3.org... Do
please take a look and share your thoughts.

Dan

(*) channeling my inner Dan Connolly here