Re: Requesting accessibility review of Push API

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 12:02:45 -0400
To: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi, Leonie:

I have been reading and will shortly post draft comments for APA
discussion, which will then make their way to Web Platforms.

I don't expect any problems meeting your timeline.

As things stand, the short version of comments relates to a possible
need for additional features relating to critical circumstances around
web payments use cases, i.e. there are occasions where pushes should
queue and not be presented until a particular task has cleared.

I'm working on how to be more clear about this. hth.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net