Requesting WebPlat review of HTML5.2

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:38:18 +0100
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Hello WebPlat,

Our plan is to begin the process of moving HTML5.2 to CR in early June,
per our planned timetable [1]. We'd therefore welcome your review of the
current WD [2].

To make things manageable the parts of the spec that need review are
those noted in the Changes section [3]. We're not expecting the entire
spec to be reviewed unless you wish to do so.

Please file issues on Github [4], or feel free to raise points for
discussion here or on public-html@w3.org.

We'd be glad of your input as soon as possible, but our cut-off for
making CR is 26th May.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks
Léonie