Re: Meeting between Web platform and ARIA at TPAC

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:25:57 +0100
To: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>, Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 04/08/2016 15:00, Rich Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I would like to request a 90 minute meeting on Friday at TPAC.

Thanks Rich.

We've taken a different approach to meeting at TPAC this year. Instead
of the whole WG meeting on each of the four meeting days, each day is
focused on a specific area of work - to help people manage their time
across different WGs.

Web Components meet on Monday at TPAC [1]. Your request just prompted me
to send out a reminder for agenda items - so we'll start to get a better
idea of availability etc.

Léonie
[1]
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/16-09-19TPAC-1.md