WPWG meetings at TPAC

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:32:26 +0100
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello WP,

Instead of asking the whole WG to meet on all four meeting days at TPAC,
we had requests from editors and other active contributors to focus each
day on a different area of work [1].

Monday - Web Components
Tuesday - Service Workers
Thursday - Editing TF and Selection API
Friday - HTML, IndexedDB, Directory Upload, HTML and WP general business.

We are starting to receive requests from other WGs to meet with the
relevant people within WPWG [2]. It would help enormously if we knew
what availability each WP group has for such meetings.

If each group within WP can add agenda items to the relevant meeting
page (either by PR or by letting me know), that would be much
appreciated. Thanks already to the IndexedDB editors for doing this!

Léonie.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/Meetings.md
[2]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2016JulSep/0027.html