Re: Call for Consensus: Publish HTML 5.2 FPWD?

+1 to publish

--
Download the aXe browser extension for free:

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/axe-devtools
Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/axe/lhdoppojpmngadmnindnejefpokejbdd?hl=en-US

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond
to it. - Lou Holtz