RE: CFC: Republish Pointer Lock as CR

Important: This CFC is extended for 48 hours. Please provide comments by end of day on Thursday 23rd June 2016.

From: Vincent Scheib [mailto:scheib@google.com]
Sent: 21 June 2016 05:09
“I've discussed more with Xiaoqian and Léonie and support a CR now with this proposal:

Move to a CR for the v1 Pointer Lock specification without Shadow DOM changes, and a note on accessibility. Implementations are nearly consistent for v1 and it can move to a published status sooner. We can follow up with a v2 requiring more implementation work afterwards.”

Thanks Vincent.

Per the note above, this CFC [1] is extended for 48 hours to give WG members more time to respond now we have clarified the path.

Léonie.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2016AprJun/0127.html

--

@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem