Re: [gamepad] Missing VRPose for tracked controllers

Hello,

Am 24.05.2016 um 09:38 schrieb Florian Bösch:
> You should discuss this on the WebVR ML as well, it's the main
> communication channel for that, and since it has impact on their
> spec it should be coordinated.

I looked at the archive and saw that Brandon Jones already made a good
proposal regarding the missing pose so I think we can end this thread here.

As I said earlier, working with controllers with IMUs makes sense even
without WebVR so I think the Gamepad API is the right place to add it,
not the WebVR API.
I did send an email to the WebVR API list to get their feedback.

-Sven