Can we land heycam's WebIDL tests as-is and address review comments following?

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 06:34:12 +0000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

2+ years ago, heycam submitted WebIDL tests at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/271

These tests have been reviewed by several guys but get no update ever since.

I wonder if we could land the tests as-is and address the review comments in further pull requests? Then we can make a test suite to advance the specification and for people to understand the specification.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Zhiqiang