Custom Elements meeting will be 25th Jan (not 29th)

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 13:39:25 +1000
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Dear all,

we are trying to shift the date of the Custom Elements meeting to *25*
Jan, from the previously proposed date of 29th.

We are currently looking for a host in the Bay area - offers gratefully
received.

If you plan to attend, please add your name to the meeting page:
<https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/25janWC.md>
(or let me know directly by email and I will add you).

Note that there are two attendee lists currently - those who hope to
attend, and those who have made a firm commitment. I currently believe
that Domenic, Travis, Elliott and I are confirmed for the 25th, so listed
those people already

cheers

Chaals
For the chairs