Apple will host Re: Custom Elements meeting will be 25th Jan (not 29th)

On Mon, 07 Dec 2015 13:39:25 +1000, Chaals McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> we are trying to shift the date of the Custom Elements meeting to *25*
> Jan, from the previously proposed date of 29th.
>
> We are currently looking for a host in the Bay area - offers gratefully
> received.

Apple have kindly agreed to host the meeting, so it will be at 1 Infinite
Loop, Cupertino. I'll update the page shortly with logistics information.

Note that if you are driving, you should allow an extra 10 minutes or so
for parking. Carpool!

cheers

Chaals