29 Jan? Re: [web components] proposed meetings: 15 dec / 29 jan

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:40:12 +0100
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

having canceled the proposed december meeting, and with a little less time
pressure, this is a check that people are still interested in a face to
face meeting for web components stuff - shadow DOM and custom elements
both have some currently outstanding issues.

I changed the URL of the github page:

https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/29janWC.md

If you expect to attend, please add your name to that page directly by
Pull Request, or let me know and I will do so. Ditto for agenda items.

Note that we are looking for a host still.

cheers