Re: [Web Components] proposing a f2f...

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:21:43 +0900, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me> wrote:

> Maybe we could have separate meetings (or days) for shadow DOM and for
> custom elements? I am concerned that with this growing list of shadow
> DOM topics we will not have time for custom elements, which would be
> disappointing for those of us traveling specifically for that.

It seems we might have enough work to make this a good idea.

> As for dates: If we go for late January, the 26th through 28th collide
> with TC39, but the 25th or 29th would be ideal for me, since it would
> allow travel consolidation. December also works, with no conflicts.

If we go for January, this seems like a good week. I presume Travis will
be in Australia earlier at the TAG meeting, and I'll be there too.

For people traveling to both, it seems a big ask to split the week.

Would people prefer to have a two-day meeting covering saturday or sunday,
have one meeting in december and one in january (preferences for which is
which?), try to have one very long day (personally I strongly advise not
trying that, but if it's what we get I'll work with it)?

I'll set up a doodle when I get to sit down for a minute, hopefully
tomorrow. Feel free to add to the thread in the meantime.

cheers