Re: [Web Components] proposing a f2f...

From: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:04:18 +0900
Cc: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>, Olli Pettay <olli@pettay.fi>, Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>

> On Oct 29, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:
>
> Or host in Seattle.  :)
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> I would prefer a late January date so as to allow me to arrange travel. Otherwise, I’m happy to attend remotely anytime.

I'm okay with either option with a slight preference on having it earlier since we didn't have much time discussing custom elements at TPAC.

I would like to resolve the following issues for shadow DOM:
1. Clarify focus navigation
2. Clarify selection behavior (at least make it interoperable to JS)
3. Decide on the style cascading order

And the following issues for custom elements:
4. Construction model. Do we do sync / almost-sync / dance?
5. Do we support upgrading?  If we do, how?

Any other issues?

- R. Niwa