RE: I18N comments on "Manifest for Web applications"

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the reply.

I know you're using GitHub. However, whenever I'm filing/forwarding comments on a document on behalf of the Working Group, I always look at the SOTD in the document in question to see what instructions the receiving WG has. In this case, you have a fairly generic SOTD, which says in part:

--
This document was published by the Web Applications (WebApps) Working Group as a Working Draft. This document is intended to become a W3C Recommendation. If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them to public-webapps@w3.org (subscribe, archives). All comments are welcome.
--

If you prefer to have comments filed to GitHub, perhaps modify your instructions?

Thanks!

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)