Web Components F2F in April 2015

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:50:59 -0800
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>, Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, Miško Hevery <misko@google.com>, "iminar@google.com" <iminar@google.com>, Jan Miksovsky <jan@component.kitchen>, Andrew Overholt <overholt@mozilla.com>, Olli Pettay <opettay@mozilla.com>, William Chen <wchen@mozilla.com>, Gabor Krizsanits <gkrizsanits@mozilla.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Sam Weinig <weinig@apple.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, Sebastian Markbage <sema@fb.com>, Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>, Daniel Freedman <dfreedm@google.com>, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>, Deen King-Smith <Deen.King-Smith@microsoft.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Folks,

Following Art's suggestion [1], I propose a Web Components-specific F2F
with with the primary goal of reaching consensus on the Shadow DOM
contentious bits [2].

When: Friday, April 24, 2015
Where: Google San Francisco or Mountain View (to be confirmed)
What: a one-day meeting

Tentative agenda:

1) Go over the contentious bits, discuss pros/cons
2) Brainstorm/present ideas on changes to current spec
3) Decide on changes to current spec
4) If we have time left, review custom elements bits [3]

I stubbed out the basics in
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/WebComponentsApril2015Meeting
:DG<

[1]: