Re: [WebCrypto.Next] Any ideas on how to proceed?

W.r.t. WebCrypto-Next:

It would be wonderful to see a few useful algorithms added to the spec:

- a modern VOF (e.g., SHAKE256)
- a fast hash function (e.g., BLAKE2b)
- a sequential-hard KDF (e.g., scrypt)
- some non-NSA curves

as well as a slightly higher-level interface that makes it less
complicated to do things like (cryptographically sound) ECDH without
shooting yourself in the foot repeatedly. (I tried with the current
API, and I have fewer toes.)

There are some other things that would be great to see standardized in
this area, but WebCrypto may not be the appropriate WG.